Head in the Sand.

It has been suggested that I stick my head in the sand...

What I do not know, I do not know. I am aware that I do not know it. If I am sticking my head in the sand, then I am aware of it.

Looking for answers is a search, a sort of ambition, a sort of desire. If I know then I know. If I cannot see, then I cannot see. All is right here and right now.  I may get to know by focusing on my head, there in the sand - if indeed it is? I am practising the art of trust in my  awareness, and even get to trust my lack of trust, for it is so.

And who made this suggestion in the first place?

I did.. Or is it more accurate to say that my mind did, if indeed Zen is accurate!  Trust me!  Or not! I'll go back to looking deeper into the sand for the time being..

No comments:

Post a Comment